• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Superhero Deserves A New Movie?

108 posts in this topic

Who hasn't had a major motion picture recently that should? The past several years have given us lots of new superhero movies, but who's being unfairly left out? Captain Marvel? Wonder Woman?

I don't know about a stand alone movie, but I think Colossus has been under exposed in all the X-men movies.

None. Marvel especially needs to take a step back as there already is too much superhero movie saturation. The continued reboots and requirements to have sequels every 2 years is going to kill the golden goose and right now they seem determined to run these movies into the ground until the general public is sick of them.

Do we really need another Spider-Man reboot next year already ?

BARTMAN!! :banana:

1170853317_470x353_bart-simpson-bartman.gif

I would love to see a well made Dr. Strange or Doctor Fate.

A thousand times this. I envision Ditko's realm of the Dread Dormamu coming to life on the big screen :cloud9:

I concur.

Before I read any responses the names that come to mind are The Flash, Dr. Strange, Prince Namor, Magnus Robot Fighter (not sure if there would be a draw, but it would be a good story with CG potential), and The Silver Surfer (origin story to try to make up for the FF2 fiasco).

None. Marvel especially needs to take a step back as there already is too much superhero movie saturation. The continued reboots and requirements to have sequels every 2 years is going to kill the golden goose and right now they seem determined to run these movies into the ground until the general public is sick of them.

Do we really need another Spider-Man reboot next year already ?

I say YES because I don't think they really did it right to begin with. Just the little things. MJ instead of Gwen, web glands instead of shooters, arguing with Uncle Ben before he is shot in a carjacking. C'mon, Peter ARGUING with Uncle ben?? Just MHO