• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Superhero Deserves A New Movie?

108 posts in this topic

I agree completely with the Dr. Strange proposal. For DC, how about Batgirl or Legion of Superheros?

If we can include reboots: Daredevil and Jonah Hex. After seeing the Coen brothers version of "True Grit" I suspect someone could make a great Jonah Hex movie.

I'm an Avengers guy so I say Ant-man or Vision and the Scarlet witch!

Forthe poo-pooers saying "none" and that they are running them into the ground, I say ARE YOU FREAKING :screwy:!!!!

They have so many villains and Great storylines they could use, they should be putting out a hulk, Avengers, spideymand a bunch more EVERY single year! :sumo:

doctor-strange-03.jpg

mystic-hands-of-dr-strange.jpg

YAWNNNNNNNN!

Hey look at me! I'm Chriss Angel with a cape and funny mustache!

BORING! :sumo:

Before all the DS fans find my house and try to burn it down.... :jokealert:

X-23

YES, absolutely.

And call me crazy but Natalie Portman?

I was thinking Summer Glau as X-23

summer_glau_20091211_2161.jpg

But Ms.Portman could work hm

She can certainly look the part, but I'm also looking at the role fitting her as an actress.

Think about the scene in V for Vendetta when she realizes her friend was the one torturing her, and her emotional breakdown. Also think about the duplicity she had to play in Black Swan, between being the innocent, naive girl and being the cold, calculating bad girl.

She's a brilliant actress and no doubt she'll be able to pick up on the complex nuances of who X-23 is supposed to be.

X-23

YES, absolutely.

She can certainly look the part, but I'm also looking at the role fitting her as an actress.

Think about the scene in V for Vendetta when she realizes her friend was the one torturing her, and her emotional breakdown. Also think about the duplicity she had to play in Black Swan, between being the innocent, naive girl and being the cold, calculating bad girl.

She's a brilliant actress and no doubt she'll be able to pick up on the complex nuances of who X-23 is supposed to be.

But can she kick major @$$ like X-23? (shrug)

That's were Glau has the advantage.

X-23

YES, absolutely.

Are we talking NYX X-23? :wishluck:

X-23

YES, absolutely.

Are we talking NYX X-23? :wishluck:

Hell yeah :grin: