• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Federation Comics in Randolph, MA any good?

9 posts in this topic

I've never heard of them. I thought I knew most of the shops in the Metro Boston area, too. Their website is "closed for maintenance." Do you know how long they've been there for? The address is about 2 miles from where I grew up.

I've never heard of them either, but I saw it on an iPhone app (probably also available for Android) called Comic Shops that tells you what LCS are in the area. I'll try to make it over there either today or tomorrow and report back.

Boston seems to have a decent amount of LCS, although since I've been back into it in the last few years I really haven't bought any back issues outside the internet.

I've never heard of them either, but I saw it on an iPhone app (probably also available for Android) called Comic Shops that tells you what LCS are in the area. I'll try to make it over there either today or tomorrow and report back.

Boston seems to have a decent amount of LCS, although since I've been back into it in the last few years I really haven't bought any back issues outside the internet.

I live near there too (weymouh) let me know how it is

Website says undergoing maintenance, phone number is not in service. I won't be making a special trip there, but next time I'm in the area (occasionally) I will check it out and report back.

Ill find the address and maybe swing by there today im not really doing anything

Website says undergoing maintenance, phone number is not in service. I won't be making a special trip there, but next time I'm in the area (occasionally) I will check it out and report back.

Ill find the address and maybe swing by there today im not really doing anything

49 Teed Drive, Randolph, MA 02368