• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego Comic Con Fees

19 posts in this topic

3 year waiting list for tables.

10x10 comic booth is $2500 ($1700 if you renew your existing table and pay on the Sunday of Comic Con). Premium and corner booths are much more.

Press and artist tables are usually less but don't know exactly how much.

It's the most expensive show I've ever been to all in all.

Fees for exhibitors from the application sheet (fees cover the entire show, not per day):

$2500 for 10 x 10 booth. $800 discount if you are renewing a table from this year and paying immediately for renewal.

Add $600 for corner premium booth.

Add $1400 for island premium booth.

$850 per table (limit 2 tables) but you get no booth space with this. $100 discount if you are renewing a table from this year and pay immediately for renewal.

$400 for small press table (limit 1, proof of publication must be presented at time of application).

Fees for exhibitors from the application sheet (fees cover the entire show, not per day):

$2500 for 10 x 10 booth. $800 discount if you are renewing a table from this year and paying immediately for renewal.

Add $600 for corner premium booth.

Add $1400 for island premium booth.

$850 per table (limit 2 tables) but you get no booth space with this. $100 discount if you are renewing a table from this year and pay immediately for renewal.

$400 for small press table (limit 1, proof of publication must be presented at time of application).

Dang Roy, you are effin helpful today :popcorn:

After hotel (about $250-300 a night), 2 flights from out east, food, shipping of inventory, cab and foot travel, etc you can expect to spend about $10K on a trip like this for a small one booth set up.

Add in no sleep (3 hour time change and lots of work on the back end before and after the show), high stress, thick crowds, kitchens closing at 10pm most evenings and this is a trip that is pretty gruelling if you are not local. We're just really tired right now.

Still, lots of fun, a brilliant experience to be on the other side of the table for once and we loved it...worth every penny.

I sincerely hope you made some profit for all that..... and no basketball game either :hi:

Nope. No time for fun at all.

In fact, except for set up day when I was setting up my racks I did not get to wander around the show at all.

I'll do a full on con report in my own thread when I get a chance.

R.

I sincerely hope you made some profit for all that..... and no basketball game either :hi:

Nope. No time for fun at all.

In fact, except for set up day when I was setting up my racks I did not get to wander around the show at all.

I'll do a full on con report in my own thread when I get a chance.

R.

Well..I certanly hope you sold a bunch of books and made some decent money for a trip like this.

One of these years I hope to make it out there. Maybe next year.

I played a wee bit of basketball :headbang:

Get any autographs from basketball players ? :grin:

I had my pic taken with one as he strolled by my booth.

:shy: