• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan Panosian SS Sketch Opp

13 posts in this topic

Hey again! I have been arranging this opp for quite some time and am glad that the time has finally come to open this to the community. This opp will be opening and closing very fast. Dan has said he will begin at the end of this week and they should not take long at all.

6 Slots open - List closes WED 7-27 at Midnight. I have commissioned Dan myself already for all of these covers.

Check, M.O., or PayPal with an additional 3% fee is accepted.

Standard Rules

First 6 :takeit: only (likely there will NOT be any future rounds)

These sketches will be COLOR bust shots only. The price is all inclusive, including the sketch, blank cover, shipping, grading etc. Only the blanks that Dan has in hand are eligible sorry but there is no time to get him new blanks.

Each sketch is $150 all inclusive.

These are some examples of Dan's P's sketches these are not for sale.

Avengers198SSPanosiansketchThor.jpg

jeangreycovertiff.jpg

NotforProphet.jpg

Image42.jpg

blackcanary.jpg

Wish I could show you guys the one I picked up from Dan at Heroes. He said it was his favorite from the whole show. I sent it off to CGC without getting a close up and I actually got it for another boardie so not even sure he would want me to show it if I did. Just know he is an awesome guy to talk with and does great work!