• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I sent of my Kickers Inc. #1 to joeypost today for pressing...

226 posts in this topic

I must truly be in the Twilight Zone or some sick trip if anyone gives any creedence to what "Everyone hates RMA" is saying.

I understand that he is delusional and completely lacks any ability for introspection. But no one else calls him out on this mess? (shrug)

Ironic, hypocritical comments aside, I openly admit that I bust balls. I derail threads when RMA pulls his typical nonsense, then writes off the opposing member with a random statement presented as fact.

I'm not bright, I try too hard, I am a thief, I don't know what's going on, I won't be around blah blah blah. He busts my balls then has the chutzpah to tell me I'm the problem.

You're a little punk and it's no longer fun. I should have listened to the endless members who warned me about you, but I thought you were amusing.

Dissect away little boy, you will have the last word. (thumbs u

I must truly be in the Twilight Zone or some sick trip if anyone gives any creedence to what "Everyone hates RMA" is saying.

I understand that he is delusional and completely lacks any ability for introspection. But no one else calls him out on this mess? (shrug)

I think that's been tried. It's kind of like turning on Judge Judy and arguing with her over the TV and expecting results.

I think that's been tried. It's kind of like turning on Judge Judy and arguing with her over the TV and expecting results.

That is exactly what it is like. And in that scenario who is the crazy one, Judge Judy or the one who keeps arguing? All the people that really hate RMA are people who can't ignore what someone has to say. And they can't stand someone having a strong opinion, or pontificating or blustering or condescending. RMA (and seanfingh for that matter) has done all of these things.

The problem that people have with RMA is that he will never give up and never back down. Logic is his only kryptonite, and most of the time he is wearing a lead suit. The solution is to IGNORE HIM if he bothers you. It is liberating and it keeps your blood pressure under control. Obviously, anyone here can do whatever they want to do, but it never ceases to amaze me how many people are willing to go on personal crusades rather than use the Ignore function.

In the interest of full disclosure, i did go on a couple of personal crusades before I embraced the Ignore function. Learn from my lunacy. :foryou:

The problem that people have with RMA is that he will never give up and never back down. Logic is his only kryptonite, and most of the time he is wearing a lead suit. The solution is to IGNORE HIM if he bothers you. It is liberating and it keeps your blood pressure under control. Obviously, anyone here can do whatever they want to do, but it never ceases to amaze me how many people are willing to go on personal crusades rather than use the Ignore function.

You. Are awesome. I just don't have the time to drag things out in a long discussion sometimes but for the record, I don't mind RMA.

In the interest of full disclosure, i did go on a couple of personal crusades before I embraced the Ignore function. Learn from my lunacy. :foryou:

You. Love me.

You. Love me.

You. Wish.

You. Love me.

You. Wish.

You. Love me.

More. Than RMA.

O my Luve's like a red, red rose

That’s newly sprung in June;

O my Luve's like the melodie

That’s sweetly play'd in tune.

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,

So deep in luve am I:

And I will luve thee still, my dear,

Till a’ the seas gang dry:

Till a’ the seas gang dry, my dear,

And the rocks melt wi’ the sun:

I will luve thee still, my dear,

While the sands o’ life shall run.

And fare thee well, my only Luve

And fare thee well, a while!

And I will come again, my Luve,

Tho’ it were ten thousand mile.

You. Love me.

You. Wish.

You. Love me.

More. Than RMA.

Are you sure you're not still zonked from your recent trip? hm

O my Luve's like a red, red rose

That’s newly sprung in June;

O my Luve's like the melodie

That’s sweetly play'd in tune.

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,

So deep in luve am I:

And I will luve thee still, my dear,

Till a’ the seas gang dry:

Till a’ the seas gang dry, my dear,

And the rocks melt wi’ the sun:

I will luve thee still, my dear,

While the sands o’ life shall run.

And fare thee well, my only Luve

And fare thee well, a while!

And I will come again, my Luve,

Tho’ it were ten thousand mile.

:cloud9:

You. Love me.

You. Wish.

You. Love me.

More. Than RMA.

I feel fine.

(shrug)

:insane:

You. Love me.

You. Wish.

You. Love me.

More. Than RMA.

I feel fine.

(shrug)

:insane:

Not that it matters, but I love you more than RMA...but only just a little :shy:

You. Are awesome. I just don't have the time to drag things out in a long discussion sometimes but for the record, I don't mind RMA.

You. Love me.

(shrug) I love me

You. Love me.

(shrug) I love me

Royster, I think I have something of yours that you forgot to take home with ya. There's this mysterious gray hair in one of my books, don't know how it got there, and I think it's yours. I'll make sure to bring it with me whenever I visit Canadia.

p.s. think The Cure had a better song IRT love

Royster, I think I have something of yours that you forgot to take home with ya. There's this mysterious gray hair in one of my books, don't know how it got there, and I think it's yours. I'll make sure to bring it with me whenever I visit Canadia.

:whatev: