• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I sent of my Kickers Inc. #1 to joeypost today for pressing...

226 posts in this topic

Royster, I think I have something of yours that you forgot to take home with ya. There's this mysterious gray hair in one of my books, don't know how it got there, and I think it's yours. I'll make sure to bring it with me whenever I visit Canadia.

lol

fixed 'cause I'm fricken funny

Royster, I think I have something of yours that you forgot to take home with ya. There's this mysterious gray hair in one of my books, don't know how it got there, and I think it's yours. I'll make sure to bring it with me whenever I visit Canadia.

lol

fixed 'cause I'm fricken funny

Your humour needs a good press job to sharpen it up a bit.

If it makes you feel any better, I would have no compunction about be a total to you in person if I felt so compelled. Also, I'm certainly not a saint, but from what I've seen you're one one the more combative members on here. That's all fine and well, but you might want to pause for a moment before you go around point fingers. 2c

How many Pms have you received from people slamming RMA? I'm guessing quite a few.

I must truly be in the Twilight Zone or some sick trip if anyone gives any creedence to what "Everyone hates RMA" is saying.

I understand that he is delusional and completely lacks any ability for introspection. But no one else calls him out on this mess? (shrug)

Ironic, hypocritical comments aside, I openly admit that I bust balls. I derail threads when RMA pulls his typical nonsense, then writes off the opposing member with a random statement presented as fact.

I'm not bright, I try too hard, I am a thief, I don't know what's going on, I won't be around blah blah blah. He busts my balls then has the chutzpah to tell me I'm the problem.

You're a little punk and it's no longer fun. I should have listened to the endless members who warned me about you, but I thought you were amusing.

Dissect away little boy, you will have the last word. (thumbs u

but...........but........he'll never like you now. :(

Logic is his only kryptonite, and most of the time he is wearing a lead suit.

This is about as stupid a thing as I have ever seen you say.

And I've seen you say some pretty stupid things.

Never has been the day that I cannot be reasoned with. Unfortunately, comic book nerds, moreso than even other nerds, can't handle anyone challenging their illogical and emotional notions, or correcting their fascinating departures from fact, so when one does...like me...they bear the full brunt of nerd rage. Look at this USArmyParatrooper guy as a perfect example. He was wrong, he couldn't handle it, so he flew into a rage and utterly fixated on a totally irrelevant side point that had almost no bearing on the original discussion.

I work my arse off to be logical, rational, and unemotional, and you know it.

But, hey, thanks for the support. I think.

Of course.

This is the place where anybody can say anything they want, to whomever they want, as snide as they want to be, with absolutely zero repercussions.

It SHOULD astonish me...but it doesn't...how many of these people magically develop manners in person, but here, have no problems throwing daggers at people they don't like, incessantly, instead of just leaving them alone.

It's fascinating and pathetic, all at the same time.

If it makes you feel any better, I would have no compunction about be a total to you in person if I felt so compelled. Also, I'm certainly not a saint, but from what I've seen you're one one the more combative members on here. That's all fine and well, but you might want to pause for a moment before you go around point fingers. 2c

Bring it on, internet tough guy.

lol

But, as with several things you can't comprehend, you also cannot comprehend the difference between REACTION...and PROVOCATION.

Big, major, fundamental difference.

(thumbs u

I must truly be in the Twilight Zone or some sick trip if anyone gives any creedence to what "Everyone hates RMA" is saying.

I understand that he is delusional and completely lacks any ability for introspection. But no one else calls him out on this mess? (shrug)

I know this comes as a great shock to Your Highness, but, unlike you, I've been around here for years, and gained the respect of quite a few members...members who choose the high road and don't think it necessary or useful to correct people, like you, who have NOT been here for years, nor earned many people's respect. My respect has been hard fought, and hard won, but it exists nonetheless.

Can you say the same...? hm

Oh, no doubt I have my many and severe flaws, and NO DOUBT, I have annoyed a great many people. There are many people on this board who can't stand me, and wouldn't on me if I was on fire. But man, oh man, there are a handful of people on this board who would give the shirt off their back for me, and might even give their very lives for me (and I, them), and THAT...THAT is worth the world.

Ironic, hypocritical comments aside, I openly admit that I bust balls. I derail threads when RMA pulls his typical nonsense, then writes off the opposing member with a random statement presented as fact.

"Typical nonsense"...I guess, having been around for ever so long, you're an expert on determining what is "typical nonsense", then.

But since you've accused me, how about an example...? Can you do it?

I'm not bright, I try too hard, I am a thief, I don't know what's going on, I won't be around blah blah blah. He busts my balls then has the chutzpah to tell me I'm the problem.

No, I pretty well leave you alone until you mouth off to me.

You're a little punk and it's no longer fun. I should have listened to the endless members who warned me about you, but I thought you were amusing.

Lots of hyperbole here.

Dissect away little boy, you will have the last word. (thumbs u

lol

Oh please. You can't handle giving someone the last word! Who do you think you're fooling? I recognize the type, because I AM the type! I have zero doubt that you'll have many, many, many more words. See, I don't make promises like that, because I know I, just like you, cannot keep them. When a man can't keep his word, it makes him look like a fool.

"little boy"...

;)

Logic is his only kryptonite, and most of the time he is wearing a lead suit.

I work my arse off to be logical, rational, and unemotional, and you know it.

We know you do. (thumbs u

That was a fun, fun thread. I gave ShoNuff as good as I got.

:cloud9:

At one point, I had your respect, too. ;)

If you don't like someone, ignore them. That's the best advice anyone can give anyone. If what someone says annoys you, or pisses you off, or frustrates you...ignore them. That's the best revenge. If someone is as truly egomaniacal as you believe, ignoring them is the best revenge you could ever have.

But, like candy to a toddler, a large chunk of people around here just cannot resist the flavor that is RMA. You can't resist because you need the drama.

:acclaim:

(And I'm too stupid not to give it to you, too much of the time.)

How many Pms have you received from people slamming RMA? I'm guessing quite a few.

Actually you're quite right. I didn't even bring it up because I prefer to stand on my own words. Others can speak publicly with their own opinions.

(tsk)

:lol:

Can't we all get along? :(

I agree! (thumbs u Plus, it makes for awkward moments when some of your online friends are "enemies" with your other online friends.