• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A picture is worth 1000 words

27 posts in this topic

Well Mitch, consider yourself accepted as you have been photoshopped. I mean, if you cannot pick on who you like, who can you pick on? as I usually tell my wife right before she starts to cuss at me :)

I saw the request for images of his collection as brush-back from his bravado more than anything. I don't think anyone really needs to see his books, but they do want him to mellow out. He knows his stuff and has plenty to offer, which frustrates people. Just my take.

Sweet book.

Do you any evidence for this?

I saw the request for images of his collection as brush-back from his bravado more than anything. I don't think anyone really needs to see his books, but they do want him to mellow out. He knows his stuff and has plenty to offer, which frustrates people. Just my take.

Sweet book.

Do you any evidence for this?

I've been looking but haven't seen any...

MM has told some great stories about what were probably the most exciting years in comic collecting history so, yeah, I think he has already demonstrated he has plenty to offer those with an interest in collecting history.

He also seems to have the kind of "rolodex knowledge" of where certain great collections and art are that has some real value to those who get to know him and can pry some nuggets loose. But, like a lot of the old time collectors, he doesn't seem to want to share such valuable leads, his wants, or his acquisitions. I don't get that mentality, but it doesn't seem unique to him.

I just thought some focus should be placed here .... in this age of cyber decision making

Fair enough, but you should use the original, unretouched photo:

mitch-comic.jpg

lollol

This is the only pic of a face job on a comic I could find. (shrug)