• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A picture is worth 1000 words

27 posts in this topic

IMG_0255.jpg

Great pic DM

I just thought some focus should be placed here .... in this age of cyber decision making :popcorn:

Two ply or three?

TP! :o Hey, that's my new MANNUP book Mitch is holding! :sumo:

John Verzyl will hand deliver it after my wife and I return from the long Canada trip we're starting next week. Hitler getting his arse whipped by Daredevil is rather "Charmin" in grade. :cloud9:

Speaking of Mitch, since we're still in San Diego at the Marriott Marquis. I'll try to get hold of Mitch this weekend for a longer chat; maybe dinner and drinks. The climate is still temperate here in sunny southern California, BTW. :grin:

I just thought some focus should be placed here .... in this age of cyber decision making

Fair enough, but you should use the original, unretouched photo:

mitch-comic.jpg

lollol

Two ply or three?

Hey, that's my new MANNUP book Mitch is holding! :sumo:

Is it ?? You didn't say in the thread I snagged it from. I thought it was Mitch finally showing one of his books :sorry:

Two ply or three?

Hey, that's my new MANNUP book Mitch is holding! :sumo:

Is it ?? You didn't say in the thread I snagged it from. I thought it was Mitch finally showing one of his books :sorry:

hm I thought that I had; oh well, I took a shot of both John and Mitch holding the book; here is the other one...

IMG_0254.jpg

Give Mitch time; eventually he may share images of some of his books on the boards, but apparently it's a very personal matter for him. To me, posting images is no big deal, but I don't want to push him if he's really that uncomfortable about it. I think he's aware that without posting some images of books that he's acquired, his credibility will always be doubted here by some, but that's always going to be the cost when you present yourself as an expert in any given field of endeavor. (shrug)

I saw the request for images of his collection as brush-back from his bravado more than anything. I don't think anyone really needs to see his books, but they do want him to mellow out. He knows his stuff and has plenty to offer, which frustrates people. Just my take.

Sweet book.

I'm just curious about forum member perceptions of meeting Mitch in-person...

Any Action 1 purchases? Did he MANNUP?

lol

Just interested if people met him and what the thoughts were.

I mannup early this year and I am out till the end of the year paying it off.

Oh sure.... right after the Mayan calendar destroys the universe :baiting: