• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would you cast as the Enchantress in Thor 2?

43 posts in this topic

Sif was awesome. :luhv:

Enchantress... :luhv:

k94q9.png

Well, most definitely not Elisha Cuthbert for me as I always imagined the Enchantress to be a mature woman. Elisha always reminds me of some stupid little kid and I guess this is due to the roles which she has always played,with 24 being the classic example.

Similarly, although I think Batman is great, I just can't stand that that little snot of a kid.....Robin, the Boy Wonder. lol

I would probably go for Brooklyn Decker who appears to have the right look, but I am not sure about her acting ability. Charlize might actually be the best combination because she has both the looks and the acting experience to go along with it.

Brooklyn Decker or Tricia Helfer seem to be the thread favorites. If Helfer passed on the role, I don't think too many of us would be sad if Decker stepped in...

On the basis of age, Decker would be closer to Chris Hemsworth than Helfer or Theron, etc. but acting ability might be a question mark. What about Alice Eve for the Enchantress?

I think the Enchantress would be a great villainess for the sequel, so the rumors that she's under consideration for the sequel are making me optimistic.

Who would make a good Executioner? Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, perhaps?

I think my hopes for a Walt Simonson storyline, w/Beta Ray Bill, etc. isn't likely. Bummer.

brooklyn-decker-gq-magazine-05.jpg

Enchanting... :luhv:

+1

Blows Tricia Helfer out of the water imo! :cloud9:

I disagree.

Let's hope we get stuck on a desert island with the two of them then and we'll both be happy! lol

For this...I'd pay my ten dollars...no matter what the plot in the movie was... :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

An enchantress from Guatemala, maybe Kenya, Southeastern Russia, or Vietnamese...no...I think...this is fine...

brooklyn-decker-gq-magazine-05.jpg

at least in this case...

Enchanting... :luhv:

IMO

Just a thought, it is Marvel, so why can't she be a woman of color? It worked with Heimdall. hm

Well, in that case, Aishwarya Rai has that "Va va Voom/Helloooo Nurse!" quality :)

Tricia Helfer or Brooklyn Decker match the appearance of the Enchantress, though. In the comics and animated films they've maintained that tall, willowy, blue eyed blonde. (Life must be so hard for them, being that pretty /sarcasm font)

The acting ability matters more than the physical appearance, though. Whoever she is, she should be able to act opposite Tom Hiddleston and not be found lacking, you know?

Ooooh! Yeah, Hela would be gunning for him, true enough. The mask she wears could open up the field for who could play her, and she'll be heightened via cgi in any case...Any of these women could play Hela. Acting ability > physical beauty.

I suppose if anyone else makes the mistake of watching the Wonder Woman pilot like I did, you'll lean towards Brooklyn Decker, too.

Not Palicki's fault, so much as David E. Kelley's, who was off his game and out of his element. She's like a taller version of Yvonne Strahovski (her voice, anyway, when she's doing an American accent):

Yvonne-Strahovski-sexy--hot--girls------_large.jpg

Like Helfer, Strahovski's acting ability is impressive. Great physicality, too, though I don't imagine that the actress playing the Enchantress would need physicality, so much as a witchy, smoldering intensity lol

She looks like a bloke in a wig in that picture.