• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hate all of you.

30 posts in this topic

Have you got piles of cash lying around? I'm contemplating leaving the hobby.

I've been lucky enough to have a lot of stuff that I've sold to buy more stuff lol

The cash I've got now is mainly reserved for Cheung sketches (:

There are many, many works out there I'd love to have. But I think there's something special about something that was specifically made for you, and the anticipation of seeing the finished work. Waiting for mine is like waiting to open a Christmas present.

I suggest coming up with a sketch theme to help you focus and save a few bucks. I've tried it and it almost worked for me ... for a few days.

get the wife into comics then you can buy her books that go into the collection and that way you can go "but honey i bought it for you" :whistle:

gf has her chacters she likes or covers, i buy them and increase my collection.....everyone wins :banana:

get the wife into comics then you can buy her books that go into the collection and that way you can go "but honey i bought it for you" :whistle:

gf has her chacters she likes or covers, i buy them and increase my collection.....everyone wins :banana:

Power Move. You sir are a Genius.

Power Move. You sir are a Genius.

:roflmao:

(worship) I bow to your divine wisdom.

:applause: