• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #14, 16, 129, and 238

64 posts in this topic

Hey I totally understand the board community polices themselves and I apologize for the way that I have acted on this board and I am fairly new at pricing but not at collecting and there is definitly a lot of knowledge on this board and I want to take advantage of this. Also I am not trying to screw NO ONE and I don't like to satrt mess with that said

I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE ON THE BOARD and would like to get plenty of feedback constructive or not and I take these shots as a learning lesson and not personal

I appreciate the help that some have given me from the board and I do need to spend more time trying to get to know people rather than trying to sell sell sell so that I could learn as much as I can as to not further offend the pros on this site.

No need to apologize to me. I've always considered you 100% trustworthy and wouldn't have any problem buying any and all of your comics. I will even send you cash. Don't be bothered by the haters on these boards, you're a great guy.

:hi:

Doing the community a service by pointing out that somebody is on the Probation List is pretty far from being a hater :doh:

But, hey, if you're insisting on paying $1,300 for a book that's worth about $300, you might as well complete the circle of idiocy by buying said book from a PL offender :thumbsup:

Hey I totally understand the board community polices themselves and I apologize for the way that I have acted on this board and I am fairly new at pricing but not at collecting and there is definitly a lot of knowledge on this board and I want to take advantage of this. Also I am not trying to screw NO ONE and I don't like to satrt mess with that said

I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE ON THE BOARD and would like to get plenty of feedback constructive or not and I take these shots as a learning lesson and not personal

I appreciate the help that some have given me from the board and I do need to spend more time trying to get to know people rather than trying to sell sell sell so that I could learn as much as I can as to not further offend the pros on this site.

No need to apologize to me. I've always considered you 100% trustworthy and wouldn't have any problem buying any and all of your comics. I will even send you cash. Don't be bothered by the haters on these boards, you're a great guy.

:hi:

Doing the community a service by pointing out that somebody is on the Probation List is pretty far from being a hater :doh:

But, hey, if you're insisting on paying $1,300 for a book that's worth about $300, you might as well complete the circle of idiocy by buying said book from a PL offender :thumbsup:

pssst :gossip:

:grin: