• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #14, 16, 129, and 238

64 posts in this topic

I'll take 'em all!

:whatthe:

And I'm on my way up to Chicago land to administer a few of these along with my imaginary payment:

:makepoint: :makepoint: :makepoint: :makepoint:

And if you, holyghost (or anyone else), have a problem with any of this, I'm paging Paratrooper for back-up. :sumo:

Amazing Spider-Man # 238 (First Appearance of Hobgoblin) (CGC 9.0) Universal off to white pages Very great copy probably a lot out there and here is another one $300 which includes shipping

photo_6552_f.jpg

To prevent even further embarrassment with you "revised" pricing, let me help you again.

Amazing Spider-Man, The (1963) No. 238

Grade 2009 Avg 2010 Avg 12Mnth Avg 90Day Avg Last Sale

( 9.0 ) $53 $55 $58 $43 $43 Jun-2011

Actually shipping is 710 dollars as the slab is delivered by Megan Fox riding a Unicorn.

Which part is she riding?

:lol:

:eek:

100bba1.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man # 238 (First Appearance of Hobgoblin) (CGC 9.0) Universal off to white pages Very great copy probably a lot out there and here is another one $300 which includes shipping

photo_6552_f.jpg

To prevent even further embarrassment with you "revised" pricing, let me help you again.

Amazing Spider-Man, The (1963) No. 238

Grade 2009 Avg 2010 Avg 12Mnth Avg 90Day Avg Last Sale

( 9.0 ) $53 $55 $58 $43 $43 Jun-2011

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This made for a good laugh. I know we're threadkrapping, but this was too funny not to point out.