• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DUDEMAN'S BACK!!! NEW PRICES!!!!!

75 posts in this topic

Hello Everybody!!!

My last sale did not go well due to the power and internet outage after some flooding here in the high desert-ugh!! :tonofbricks:

I am back though and am throwing in two long boxes worth of raw books, some Star Wars collector's plates and other fun items!! :applause:

I am selling almost EVERYTHING as my Wife and I are in the final stages of our adoption (sibling set-HOORAY TEAM DUDEMAN!!) and I have to slim down on my vices-NOT A MONEY ISSUE-just a time thing!!! Beer and the Oakland Raiders win out! doh!:headbang:

images.jpg

I still have my core books and OA that will stay in the collection-however everything else goes!! :hi:

List will be up momentarily!!! :gossip:

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Congratulations (thumbs u

Thank you Brother! The state of California has been incredible in the process. A lot of Saturdays in classes and driving all over San Bernardino, but the folks at social services have been great!!

New members of Team Nagle-I already bought them season tickets for the Raiders!! lol

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Congrats on the additions to Team Nagle. Way to go Chris!!!

Thanks Judd-that means alot Brother!! Married 15 years with the love of my life, it's time to share that love with some kids. I am so excited, nervous, and hopeful all at once!

I do hope however that Darth Vader doesn't scare away our home study worker..... hm

"I find your lack of immediate placement with this fine family disturbing... lol!

DV.jpg

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Are the raiders gonna win 5 this year? :baiting:

laugh.gif

What's up Tom! I opened up all of the Marvel Legends I bought from you-I couldn't help myself! lol

After that I got nuts and opened some of my items I had in storage and I have to say that the red costume Iron Fist plays better than the regular green version! lol

Now my new kids will have rare Marvel Legends to play with!!

BTW- Silver and Black are going all the way this year!!

GO RAIDERS!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Are the raiders gonna win 5 this year? :baiting:

laugh.gif

What's up Tom! I opened up all of the Marvel Legends I bought from you-I couldn't help myself! lol

After that I got nuts and opened some of my items I had in storage and I have to say that the red costume Iron Fist plays better than the regular green version! lol

Now my new kids will have rare Marvel Legends to play with!!

BTW- Silver and Black are going all the way this year!!

GO RAIDERS!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

:headbang: Heck no, the green iron fist is better :D I still have around 100 marvel legends left if they love them enough :baiting: Congrats on the whole situation bro, i wish you the best of luck in the obstacle course that is the adoption process. (thumbs u