• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your names

165 posts in this topic

Are you laying down a challenge? :wishluck:

I'll lay whatever I want.... your fragility is no secret to me and I have chocolate and beer to get me through any ordeal :sumo:

You never mention pomme frites. I question whether you are really Belgian.

2/3rds Flemish.

No. I mean everything about him is American to the core. When he was over here last year, it was like having a kid. What I mean by that is I had fun just watching him get to do the things he wanted to do. He was excited to be here.

I'll lay whatever I want.... your fragility is no secret to me and I have chocolate and beer to get me through any ordeal :sumo:

2/3rds Flemish.

After bourbon and cigars these days, I feel 2/3 phlegmish.

No. I mean everything about him is American to the core. When he was over here last year, it was like having a kid. What I mean by that is I had fun just watching him get to do the things he wanted to do. He was excited to be here.

I forgot half of it, damn Rohypnol.

Pomme Frites.

:eyeroll:

At least you've got pictures.

I've read that old english sounded more like Doc than it does now...hmmm hm

I had an English teacher who said our local accent is of Welsh origin. I'm not sure how I feel about that. hm

You should feel honoured and blessed (worship)

Cymru Am Byth! (Wales Forever)

In keeping with the other Welshmen on the boards, shouldn't it be "Cymru Am Byth, my dude" ?

I've read that old english sounded more like Doc than it does now...hmmm hm

I had an English teacher who said our local accent is of Welsh origin. I'm not sure how I feel about that. hm

You should feel honoured and blessed (worship)

Cymru Am Byth! (Wales Forever)

In keeping with the other Welshmen on the boards, shouldn't it be "Cymru Am Byth, my dude" ?

Damn I knew it didn't look right!