• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your names

165 posts in this topic

I wish my boardie friends and acquaintances would use my name, nearly all of them call me "chrome" or "chrom" (shrug)

I call you both. I don't know why Chrome would bother you. It's a term of endearment.

I'm not easily bothered, it's just an observation :preach:

I usually call people by their real names when I'm talking to them, and their board name when I'm talking about them.

Just depends on the situation/person. Some people get called something totally different. For intance, whenever I PM with Foolkiller, I always call him 'BK'. But, I call him Brian when I talk with him. COI is always 'AK'.

I wish my boardie friends and acquaintances would use my name, nearly all of them call me "chrome" or "chrom" (shrug)

I call you both. I don't know why Chrome would bother you. It's a term of endearment.

You said you wished they would use your name. That's an expression of irritation. Come on. It's okay to let it all out.

You said you wished they would use your name. That's an expression of irritation. Come on. It's okay to let it all out.

I'm not easily irritated.

You didn't like the Vosloo material. I got death threats via PM for pushing that envelope.

You didn't like the Vosloo material. I got death threats via PM for pushing that envelope.

I thought the threats were from calling him ChromeDome.

I thought the threats were from calling him ChromeDome.

Hey, that was my name in Joanna's Infinite Crisis on Message board epic :cloud9:

I also forget almost everything that happened over a fortnight ago...except the stuff Andy tied to do to me in London.

I bet he would pay anything for turkey tank technology.

We at Vintage Comics have the technology. We just pretend not to.

:whistle: