• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you care about the new Ghost Rider film?

71 posts in this topic

I like Nic Cage. The guy's had so much success that he seems to no longer care if critics like his movies or not. He'll just star in whatever he wants to, regardless of the criticism. Like Drive Angry, you knew after you saw the very first preview exactly what kind of movie it was and that it'd never win an oscar or beat any box office records. And I actually enjoyed that movie for what it was.

He's just doing what he wants to and I admire that.

I like Nic Cage. The guy's had so much success that he seems to no longer care if critics like his movies or not. He'll just star in whatever he wants to, regardless of the criticism. Like Drive Angry, you knew after you saw the very first preview exactly what kind of movie it was and that it'd never win an oscar or beat any box office records. And I actually enjoyed that movie for what it was.

Not really. He is taking every -script that passes his desk for the paycheck to clear up his mountain of debt.

Not really. He is taking every -script that passes his desk for the paycheck to clear up his mountain of debt.

Well, I guess when you're right, you're right. He does seem to be in a lot of debt. I do wonder how the heck these people get into financial trouble? If anyone gave me just one million dollars, I'd be set for life.

Well, I guess when you're right, you're right. He does seem to be in a lot of debt. I do wonder how the heck these people get into financial trouble? If anyone gave me just one million dollars, I'd be set for life.

I think it's because Nic sold his comic books too early. :) He can always mooch off of his uncle. Can't he?

I am always surpised by how many people judge something they havn't seen yet. (like the I don't reed modern comics because they are **** from people who don't ever read them so how can you know).

OK, maybe you don't like the actor, the team, the story, the first movie. But maybe this one will be better, different... It wouldn't be the first time a second movie is better then the first one... OK, I take that back, it's a rarity a prequel or sequel is better. Still. Judge after you've seen it. I will too.

But one should be able to judge a bit based on the first movie.

If I go to a movie and I think it sucks balls, than I am a total fool if I go and pay to see the sequel. If we all stop going to sequels to crapppy movies it will send a message and then unwatchable, eye-gauging, brain-killing franchises like Mission:Impossible and Pirates of the Caribbean will die the death they should have 3 movies ago.