• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which time?

36 posts in this topic

I saw a copy of "The Time Machine" comic in my lcs the other day and it got me to wonder, which time would I go back to?

Forgetting about all the time disruption stuff for a minute... I would love to go back to the age of the dinosaur and see just how it REALLY did look waaay back then. I betcha it didnt look anything like Jurassic Park! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I saw a copy of "The Time Machine" comic in my lcs the other day and it got me to wonder, which time would I go back to?

Forgetting about all the time disruption stuff for a minute... I would love to go back to the age of the dinosaur and see just how it REALLY did look waaay back then. I betcha it didnt look anything like Jurassic Park! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I would like to go back and see how they really got extinct. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The Dinasaur Age?......hmmmm......i think we just discovered a new age for Overstreet to play with. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Spring 1938 of course!

but we get to go shopping and come back right? we dont have to live out our lives back when do we??

Be careful what you wish for....there's always a catch. frown.gif

that brings up a good point...would you change anything if you could go back?

I would actually bring back a video camera...it would be cool to come back with live video of dinosaurs! Or get a better angle then Zupruter did at the grassy knoll! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Or get a better angle then Zupruter did at the grassy knoll! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Wait a minute! You want to go back to November 1963, just to get a better ANGLE! 27_laughing.gif

What about trying to stop the damn thing! 893whatthe.gif

Love ya anyway!

Or get a better angle then Zupruter did at the grassy knoll! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Wait a minute! You want to go back to November 1963, just to get a better ANGLE! 27_laughing.gif

What about trying to stop the damn thing! 893whatthe.gif

Love ya anyway!

well theres the conundrum Brad...would you stop it if you could, knowing that you will change destiny....::play weird spooky twilight zone music now::..... ooo.gif or settle for the better angle?? popcorn.gif

well theres the conundrum Brad...would you stop it if you could, knowing that you will change destiny....::play weird spooky twilight zone music now::..... ooo.gif or settle for the better angle?? popcorn.gif

I think just being there could possibly change destiny. My favorite story along these lines was Ray Bradbury's The Sound of Thunder (think that was the title). But if you're asking me would I go for Harvey Lee, yes I would. (Not to be confused with Harley Yee -......hmmmmmm Harley Yee Oswald - now THAT sounds like an alternate world character if ever I heard of one!)

I think just being there could possibly change destiny. My favorite story along these lines was Ray Bradbury's The Sound of Thunder (think that was the title). But if you're asking me would I go for Harvey Lee, yes I would. (Not to be confused with Harley Yee -......hmmmmmm Harley Yee Oswald - now THAT sounds like an alternate world character if ever I heard of one!)

Maybe Harley Y Oswald SAVES JFK! confused-smiley-013.gif

Okay, that's enough....you are really FREAKIN' ME OUT, DUDE! 893whatthe.gif

And maybe years later Oliver Pebble does a movie about it! grin.gif

2004 years ago would be interesting... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Take a video camera so you can show Mel what it was actually like... I'd do it, but I'd be disappointed when my camera captured the exact moment that the man Didn't get resurrected. confused-smiley-013.gif

Okay, that's enough....you are really FREAKIN' ME OUT, DUDE! 893whatthe.gif

And maybe years later Oliver Pebble does a movie about it! grin.gif

STOP IT! STOP IT! BRAIN......MELTING......MUST.......FIND.....ICE!