• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Marvels Project.PROJECT

15 posts in this topic

Here is the background on this. I liked G.I. Joe # 21 The Silent Issue

joe21.jpg

Arguably the greatest Joe story ever told. Written and drawn by Larry Hama, but without a word in it. Various comic book writers have said that they received inspiration from this issue.

The story and breakdowns were by Larry Hama, Steve Leialoha did the finishes. So I wanted to get the team back together for this piece. I was inspired by G.I. Joe # 53

snake-eyes.jpg

Unfortunately George Roussos who colored the story passed away, so under Steve's advice I went with Steve Oliff

So this is how it started

Sketched by Larry Hama

snake-eyes1.jpg

Inked by Steve Leialoha

snake-eyes2.jpg

Colored by Steve Oliff

snakeeyes_099.jpg

PROJECT COMPLETED

Here is the background on this. I liked G.I. Joe # 21 The Silent Issue

joe21.jpg

Arguably the greatest Joe story ever told. Written and drawn by Larry Hama, but without a word in it. Various comic book writers have said that they received inspiration from this issue.

The story and breakdowns were by Larry Hama, Steve Leialoha did the finishes. So I wanted to get the team back together for this piece. I was inspired by G.I. Joe # 53

snake-eyes.jpg

Unfortunately George Roussos who colored the story passed away, so under Steve's advice I went with Steve Oliff

So this is how it started

Sketched by Larry Hama

snake-eyes1.jpg

Inked by Steve Leialoha

snake-eyes2.jpg

Colored by Steve Oliff

snakeeyes_099.jpg

PROJECT COMPLETED

:o

FREAKING AWESOME!!!! (worship)(worship)(worship)