• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics #31 For Sale! SOLD!!

11 posts in this topic

Offering the following book for sale today!

Action Comics #31 SOLD!!

Nice solid copy with no restoration that lies flat with no spine roll or pulling at staples, beautiful cover colors, I would call pages cream to mostly offwhite with no brittleness. Presents exceptionally well for the grade and has two subtle water marks front cover(on "No.31" & on left leg of "A" in "Action"), inside covers are both dark cream, very minor edge wear including small 3/8" lower right edge tear, thin light edge stain on first two pages in the same area. There is a small bug chew on the lower spine which results in the equivalent of a roughly 1.5" spine split but as you can see it does not wrap around to either the front or the back cover. There is another small approx 1/4" chew just below the lower staple. With these defects I grade the book a technical VG- with nicer eye appeal.

Very attractive copy for the grade, priced at $475 shipped in US (Priority) or Canada(1st Class), PM for other International quotes.

The blues, greens & reds are darker in hand.

action31.jpg

action31bc.jpg

action31spine.jpg

action31cf.jpg

action31splash.jpg

Please post or PM with any questions!

Now for the official :blahblah:

**I accept first unconditional :takeit: via post or PM, timestamp wins.

** Payment due within 7 days unless arranged before "I'll Take It". I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders).

**Please do not edit :takeit: posts.

Thanks for looking!

:applause:

Ever since i sold my Action #29 I've been hankering for a nice GA Action to have to drool over. This one fits the bill.

:applause:

Ever since i sold my Action #29 I've been hankering for a nice GA Action to have to drool over. This one fits the bill.

It's a great book for sure. (thumbs u