• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poor Man's Books for sale! Amazing Spiderman #1!

24 posts in this topic

Payment via check, money order, paypal gift, or regular paypal +3%.

Shipping included via insured priority mail!

Another affordable key book! Amazing Spiderman #1! Coverless with about 1/3rd of the last two pages missing. No staples. A fun reader! Has the cfold if you need it!

$300 shipped.Now $275!

For sale here is a poor man's Detective Comics #38. It is ONLY the batman story, and nothing else. They are stapled together, and the spine area has brittleness. There rest is fine though.

SOLD! THANK YOU!

Adventure Comics #49. 2nd Hourman! No back cover, cfold out. Front cover is nice, pages quality a nice off white. Minor splitting at the lower spine of the interior.

SOLD! THANK YOU!

AJ,

You have to give an asking price, state payment methods accepted, and list shipping options/costs. You can edit your original post to include this information. If you do not, the mods will likely pull your thread for not adhering to the forum guidelines.

Good luck,

SE

Adventure Comics #49. 2nd Hourman! No back cover, cfold out. Front cover is nice, pages quality a nice off white. Minor splitting at the lower spine of the interior.

$150 shipped

:takeit:

Hi there,

I just stumbled upon this post on google so I set an account up so I could ask if your Amazing Spiderman 1 is still for sale??

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,

Pete.