• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #181 CGC 9.8...record GPA low

322 posts in this topic

A lot of people always laughed that my name is 'mintcollector' and I seem to PREFER 9.2-9.4 books (yes, I do own some 9.6 and 9.8 books as well); but it should be noted that this is the most stable grade range in the 'near mint' classicfication.

Thanks for the clarification. :thumbsup:

NearMint was already taken (lol!) and we don't need a dare I say, a nearmintcollector running around; now do we?

I think we are pretty close to its real market value now.

I would agree. A lot of people always laughed that my name is 'mintcollector' and I seem to PREFER 9.2-9.4 books (yes, I do own some 9.6 and 9.8 books as well); but it should be noted that this is the most stable grade range in the 'near mint' classicfication.

I also do see stability in the mid to 8.0 range as well.

It should also be noted that my 'forum name' is based off of collecting coins and my favorite collectible; currency (US paper money). I prefer high grades in those items as well.

Kind Regards,

'mint'

I'm not surprised by this.

The more 9.8 copies of Hulk #181 are out there,the chances of the value going down are high.

I wouldn't be surprise if I see one sell for $4000 one day 2c