• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what was the batman comic where Talia and Bruce "gasp"

19 posts in this topic

hello all

I have a customer that wants to buy the comic that talia and bruce are romantic in, and for the life of me I am drawing a blank...

help please

rick

Been looking for info to redeem myself on that one. I've never read a Batman comics so that's tough for me.

Interweb says that maybe:

Batman: Son of the Demon

which then was followed by:

"Batman & Son" is a comic book story arc from DC Comics by Grant Morrison and Andy Kubert. It ran from issue #655 to #658 in the Monthly Batman title.

Best I can do.

Lotsa choices.

Classic Neal Adams kiss scene Batman 244

Batman/Talia "wedding" (performed by Ras) DC Special Series #15

But they are probably thinking of the graphic novel "Son of the Demon"

Lotsa choices.

Batman: SOD is generally accepted as where the Damian character originated, if that has anything to do with the question.

My customer really wants the consummation of their relationship. She is "talia" to her boyfriend and he is a batman fan

Son of demon might work and I have it in stock

My customer really wants the consummation of their relationship. She is "talia" to her boyfriend and he is a batman fan

Tell them it was a crossover in X-Force #1, that will help move some dead inventory!

Lotsa choices.

Yeah, if you're telling me Bats didn't bang the girl after sticking 9 inches of tongue down her throat like that, I wouldn't believe you. I think that was their "first time" :grin:

Tell them it was a crossover in X-Force #1, that will help move some dead inventory!

hm

Kind of implied a couple of times. I have not re-read Son of the Demon to be 100% sure, but here is one page. I guess old Bruce kind of forgot about his taped up ribs.

sonofthedemon.jpg

I wish SOD would get hot again.

I have too many.