• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FMV of xmen 1-5 cgc 9.8

12 posts in this topic

Assuming you could locate and dont mind being so exposed to a non-diversified strategy - 400k sounds about right. Maybe too low. The X-Men 1 would probbaly be a 250k book.

If 9.4s consistently sell for $100k, and a 9.6 recently sold for $200k, how is a 9.8 only worth $50k more?

You could offer the guy like 20 bucks for the #1 at 9.8

But honestly, Pedigree Comics' site doesn't even have a price on it. If you're serious about it and you actually e-mail the guy to make an offer, please share what he's asking for it. I'm just damn curious.

My guess is 400K would get you a 9.6 run with some spare change, but not a 9.8 run.

3-400K just for #1, 75K or close to it for #2, 50K-ish for 3 and 4, with the rest falling somewhere in the 10-25K range.

600K might do it, but it's hard to say since I don't think we've ever seen a 9.8 early SA mega-key sale on the open market.

My guess is 400K would get you a 9.6 run with some spare change, but not a 9.8 run.

3-400K just for #1, 75K or close to it for #2, 50K-ish for 3 and 4, with the rest falling somewhere in the 10-25K range.

600K might do it, but it's hard to say since I don't think we've ever seen a 9.8 early SA mega-key sale on the open market.

+1

No way you are getting a 9.8 run for 400k. You'd be lucky to get just the #1 for about that.