• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A-Z, dem Golden Age books are coming!

398 posts in this topic

are you bringing your stock to the con?Timelys,actions,Detectives?
not setting up in chicago, so no stock will be sold...all books are locked away awaiting my return to continue scanning and posting here, for boardies before I move to other venues (thumbs u

Define "wee hours" in Gator world? 3:00 in the afternoon? :baiting:
today was 8am to 8pm.... some days have been 6am to 10pm or later... given that I used to work about an hour a day, a few days a week if I felt like it, this 60 hours a week comittment sux , but has its moments lol

I see he sent the wife to do the heavy lifting while he can sit at the shop and read the new arrivals. Genius! :cloud9:
I offered to stay and wait on the border's racks, but she rather me be in the store on new comic wednesday....trust me, she had it easier lol

action 23 (restored)...Ext resto, Fn/VF range...$1995

action23f-1-1.jpg

One of my fav books... (thumbs u

price seems very reasonable too.... what kind of resto???? books looks incredible....

hm

I would say cover work is mod, but book has been cleaned, so by definition would have to be "ext", though the pieces and color touch etc is only mod (thumbs u

action23f-1-1.jpg

price seems very reasonable too.... what kind of resto???? books looks incredible....

hm

I would say cover work is mod, but book has been cleaned, so by definition would have to be "ext", though the pieces and color touch etc is only mod (thumbs u
another thing, if some recall I had like 7-9 copies of action 23 last year, including 6.5 and better unrestored copies and chose to keep this book above all the others, as far as relative value goes (thumbs u

action23f-1-1.jpg

hm

another thing, if some recall I had like 7-9 copies of action 23 last year, including 6.5 and better unrestored copies and chose to keep this book above all the others, as far as relative value goes (thumbs u

It is a book I want to pick up...and this copy is very presentable. hm

tomorrow is wedneday (new comic day and heritage auction)... but thursday I plan to start listing at least 10-20 books day, until I get through the 400+ books I want to list

I appreciate everyone bearing with me (thumbs u

Amazing Spider-man 1, app VG (slight c/t, can be scrapped/removed as it is professional and not amatuer so no bleeding...green ct at lower spine under tape, and a little green ct on crease in green word bubble middle right )...$1995

asm1sl.jpg

asm1bc.jpg