• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Market report, Ryne Sandberg

24 posts in this topic

:gossip: 3 posts a day limit? (shrug)

is there a limit?

Cal,

I've seen people get a smackdown for posting 10 books in two days, you posted 20 in an hour...I would suggest you post three every day, and delete the extra ones now before this gets out of hand and people start being nasty. (thumbs u

is there a limit?

Cal,

I've seen people get a smackdown for posting 10 books in two days, you posted 20 in an hour...I would suggest you post three every day, and delete the extra ones now before this gets out of hand and people start being nasty. (thumbs u

ok i will stop today.

but three more tomorrow, etc.

CAL the Seller

is there a limit?

Cal,

ok i will stop today.

CAL the Seller

But Cal, why are you looking for grades on these books? You know how to grade.

is there a limit?

Cal,

ok i will stop today.

CAL the Seller

every now and then, I get someone like Robothetec that pays 8 days late,then posts here on this Forum on my books to get a refund.

CAL sticking to his guns for now on...

is there a limit?

Cal,

ok i will stop today.

CAL the Seller

every now and then, I get someone like Robothetec that pays 8 days late,then posts here on this Forum on my books to get a refund.

So you are posting a 8.0 Spawn #1 so Robothetec doesn't come at you and say, "This isn't an 8.0"? Am I reading you correctly?

is there a limit?

Cal,

ok i will stop today.

CAL the Seller

So you are posting a 8.0 Spawn #1 so Robothetec doesn't come at you and say, "This isn't an 8.0"? Am I reading you correctly?

No, apparently robothetec bought a ASM 44 from cal and then posted it here for the grade. Boardies didnt give it the grade cal advertised it as so robo asked for a refund.

These threads are then a big fat FU for not giving his ASM44 the grade he thought it was (shrug)

I understand what you are saying, but I do not think Cal operates like that.

I think he is posting the books so if a buyer disagrees with the board-given grade, Cal can cover his and say, "Look, the Board graded it as such."

is there a limit?

Cal,

ok i will stop today.

CAL the Seller

No, apparently robothetec bought a ASM 44 from cal and then posted it here for the grade. Boardies didnt give it the grade cal advertised it as so robo asked for a refund.

These threads are then a big fat FU for not giving his ASM44 the grade he thought it was (shrug)

You are WRONG WRONG WRONG

and it is apparent you have NO CLUE

It was an IRON MAN SUB-MARINER # 1 he bought from me

You are confusing me with someone else

CAL declares you GUILTY

my bad, continue the hissy fit (thumbs u

what would help if you could provide some grades....

hopefully that is what this Thread is about???

Confused CAL

I think he is posting the books so if a buyer disagrees with the board-given grade, Cal can cover his and say, "Look, the Board graded it as such."

The forum across-the-board undergrades, too.

The forum across-the-board undergrades, too.

I am really considering something like:

Approx. grade...

A sample:

IMSM # 1, 1968 Approx. Grade: 8.5

would be the Title of an auction. Thoughts???

CAL trying to stay on the right tracks

I see more and more auctions where people don't assign grades anymore, just big clear scans and descriptions of the flaws.

well that is going to be me in three weeks...

tired of the grade squabbles CAL

I see more and more auctions where people don't assign grades anymore, just big clear scans and descriptions of the flaws.

well that is going to be me in three weeks...

tired of the grade squabbles CAL

I think it's a valid way of selling, providing all flaws are described and the pics are good. Buy the book , not the grade.