• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen Segovia Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 spots!

623 posts in this topic

Jun and I spoke to Stephen re more sketches. He said its no problem but he has few if any blanks available

If you're interested please PM Jun or myself; if there are enough takers I'll mail Stephen any blanks mailed to me. The fedex cost to the Phillipines will be exact, I'll split the price among all buyers thx (thumbs u

This one has no owner and Stephen is selling it. It's eligible for grading. If anyone is interested, just let me know.

735036_4426994877404_1384073484_n.jpg

:takeit: pm me details please

***This book is still available, whoever is interested please inquire thx ****

This one has no owner and Stephen is selling it. It's eligible for grading. If anyone is interested, just let me know.

Sent you a pm Mike, did you not get it?

:takeit:

Actually I included you in a group pm, and responded to your pm several times with no response. Are you still interested? Please let me know thanks (thumbs u

I wrote back to your pm Mike, check your PM's I took a screen shot of my computer to show you the responses I did. Either way payment was sent this morning (thumbs u

Actually I included you in a group pm, and responded to your pm several times with no response. Are you still interested? Please let me know thanks (thumbs u

I wrote back to your pm Mike, check your PM's I took a screen shot of my computer to show you the responses I did. Either way payment was sent this morning (thumbs u

Great! Thanks much appreciated (thumbs u