• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen Segovia Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 spots!

623 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

Just wanted to give an update: Stephen will be heading to ECCC, but will be continuing this opp as soon as he returns

And once this opp is complete Jun and I will be selling pre-done sketches Stephen has done(these will be home sketches). My thanks to all

Can a two- timer become a three-timer? Please please! :wishluck: I have an idea. hm

Thanks for your interest :)

Once the boardies in the first batch are taken care of I can ask if Stephen can do more. But the 1st batch people(yourself included) are priority (thumbs u

:cloud9: This is part of the reason why I follow artists on Facebook/Deviant art.

5386_4716886885689_243274689_n.jpg

Glad you like :)

Actually, people have no clue re the behind-the-scenes follow ups, talking to the artists, the artist double-checking, request changes, blank changes, etc. When you add the fact that Stephen is overseas it becomes quite the challenge to make sure everything is correct before we post. You guys only get to see the final product, as it should be

My thanks to Stephen Segovia for his efforts to make sure he completes our books. Jun and I speak to him alot lol My thanks to Jun as well