• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen Segovia Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 spots!

623 posts in this topic

Not at all :)

Actually he said he was looking forward to doing your sketch! (thumbs u

That's a relief. I have yet to ask for a simple sketch cover commission and I always worry when I can't get direct feedback from the artist.

I can have the good-idea fairy whisper in my ear all day long, but the artist knows best what is possible and how an idea will turn out in reality.

:o(worship)

Ultspidey03.jpg

AWESOME!

Glad you like! :applause:

Is this your first wraparound sketch? Well anyways welcome to the madness! :insane:lol

Add that to the fact that Stephen's area was hit by a major typhoon this weekend; he still was able to keep his commitment to you. Stephen Segovia is ok in my book!!! (worship)

Glad you like! :applause:

Is this your first wraparound sketch? Well anyways welcome to the madness! :insane:lol

Add that to the fact that Stephen's area was hit by a major typhooon this weekend; he still was able to keep his commitment to you. Stephen Segovia is ok in my book!!! (worship)

I have one that's waiting to be sent to CGC from Matt Slay, and I'm still waiting on one from Anthony Castrillo