• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen Segovia Sketch Opportunity! Limited to 11 spots!

623 posts in this topic

I must admit when I read "Doctor Doom and the Wasp" a few pages back, I was thinking "Doctor Doom and the Wasp? (shrug) " Now that I've seen the sketch, I MUST HAVE DOCTOR DOOM AND THE WASP! What an awesome, awesome sketch! :applause:

I missed this thread for the last two weeks doh! ...are you kidding me with these covers?

They might be some of the best sketch covers I have ever seen :o

Congrats to the owners :foryou: and of course can not wait to see my idea come to life :popcorn:

I missed this thread for the last two weeks doh! ...are you kidding me with these covers?

They might be some of the best sketch covers I have ever seen :o

Congrats to the owners :foryou: and of course can not wait to see my idea come to life :popcorn:

I'm glad everyone like the covers! Stephen is working on pages and doing these at the same time :o

Doug your sketch is next (thumbs u

Dr. Doom and the Wasp :applause: :

doomsegovia.jpg

I give this hot sketch the Marvelfangirl stamp of approval (thumbs u

Thanks everyone! I had an idea what I wanted on the commission, but I had NO idea that it would turn out this incredible! :o Thanks Mr. Mylar for getting this together, and thanks to Stephen for some really, really incredible stuff!! I'm in awe ... I can't wait to have it in hand.

:news: Just wanted to give a quick update: :news:

Right now Stephen is working on pages for his Thor mini. He said he should have more sketches completed by 10/30-10/31 :headbang:

I have a strong feeling the next sketch is going to be :o

:news: Just wanted to give a quick update: :news:

Right now Stephen is working on pages for his Thor mini. He said he should have more sketches completed by 10/30-10/31 :headbang:

I have a strong feeling the next sketch is going to be :o

No surprise there... all the sketches so far have been :o !

Thanks for the update, can't wait!