• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crack Comics #58 Mile High Copy new price

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys, listing the next round of books for your viewing delight.

Shipping $8

first :takeit: wins, pm's welcomed

Next up is:: Crack Comics #58 old label cgc 5.0 ow to wp MILE HIGH copy

Highest Graded copy and the only other is a .5 copy. Reed Crandall cover and art. Just a super looking book from the highly noted Edgar Church Ped. Presents very nice and may grade even higher with a press.

Was $200 :news: Now $125

100_2465.jpg

100_2452.jpg

100_2462.jpg

100_2466.jpg

100_2440.jpg

100_2441.jpg

100_2443.jpg

This TOT 16 has sure made its rounds. I purchased the book from Filter81. The reason for the low grade is because of spine issues. The book was attached when I last owned it. I sold it to Comics-n-ERB. Last I saw it it was still raw. Definitely a nice presenting copy of a classic cover. :)

This TOT 16 has sure made its rounds. I purchased the book from Filter81. The reason for the low grade is because of spine issues. The book was attached when I last owned it. I sold it to Comics-n-ERB. Last I saw it it was still raw. Definitely a nice presenting copy of a classic cover. :)

Really? I owned this copy? Can't remember a thing.

Guess I own it again, per PM :takeit:

Yep, you purchased it in Feb. 2009. Congrats on owning it again. :)

^^

I completely missed the book. Was it a 15 or a 16?

Board etiquette -------- keep the pics up when selling :baiting::)

Yes, please. I don't like much people erasing prices as well, esp. those prices might not mean much if the deal was consumated via PM ... but I can understand somewhat. But the pics, please leave them up.