• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America 110 & 114 CGC SS: CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, quick weekend sale for 2x CGC SS Graded Silver-Age Captain Americas before I take off for Europe for the next 3 x years

Shipping will be free in the the US (insurance included, with a tracking number).

Post an :takeit: and it is yours:

1st Book is a:

Captain America #114 CGC SS 5.0 signed by Stan Lee, Joe Simon and John Romita Sr. with Cream to Off-White Pages

PRICE: $200.00 $175.00

2nd Book is a:

Captain America #110 CGC SS 8.0 signed by Stan Lee, Joe Simon, Jim Steranko, and Joe Sinnott with Off-White to White-Pages.

:news: SOLD

PRICE: $300.00

Paypal for Payment and PM Offers welcome. If you want both books:

$450.00

Sale Ends Sunday Night:

If you want better pictures, please let me know....

CAPTAIN AMERICA 114 CGC SS 5.0

CaptainAmerica11450I.jpg

CAPTAIN AMERICA 110 CGC SS 8.0

CaptainAmerica11080I.jpg

I'm not sure what's so funny either but that Cap #110 is an accomplishment in itself. Already is piece of art, now it has something not many others do (if any). 20 years from now it sadly may be impossible to obtain another like it.

Good Luck with the sale (although I hate to see anyone part with that...)

I'm not sure what's so funny either but that Cap #110 is an accomplishment in itself. Already is piece of art, now it has something not many others do (if any). 20 years from now it sadly may be impossible to obtain another like it.

Good Luck with the sale (although I hate to see anyone part with that...)

I agree 100%. A quadruple signed book with 4 of the legends of comicdom that will almost positively be impossible all too soon. I'd love to have it if I wasn't freaking broke... As usual... Looks like a decent deal to me, almost 200 bucks in sigs on the 110.

Just as a side note:

A Captain America #110 CGC 6.5 with the same signatures sold for $300.00 in June 2011, same price as I am selling the CGC SS 8.0

Not a bad deal if you think about it...

Again PM Offers welcome and both books get pulled Sunday Night for storage at least for the next 3 x years, or until I get back from being stationed over in Europe (thumbs u

WINNAH !!!!

Thanks Dave for the purchase:

Book is packed and will be shipped tomorrow morning priority mail, with insurance, and I PM'd you the tracking number...Enjoy

Auction for Captain America 114, closes in 3 Hours