• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25-30% Off EVERYTHING! BA Horror! X-Men,Thor,ASM,Avengers,Adams,Starlin

353 posts in this topic

and how is Markie Goldenrod doing tonight? :headbang?

:headbang: Playing with his BA Horror, listening to Iron Maiden and trying to decide who to take to the Prom.

ditch the BA Horror, the first album was the good one, and skip the prom. Your life is simplified.

and how is Markie Goldenrod doing tonight? :headbang?

:headbang: Playing with his BA Horror, listening to Iron Maiden and trying to decide who to take to the Prom.

ditch the BA Horror, the first album was the good one, and skip the prom. Your life is simplified.

Wait. Are you dissing Iron Maiden's seminal 2nd album "Killers"? We may need to take this somewhere else and maybe I need to send you a copy of something. The first album is great - but Killers is their best and Number of the Beast a close 2nd.

Perhaps I need to just offer some more books...

Number of the Beast for me. It has their best anthem of all too (at least my favorite Maiden song), "Hallowed be thy Name".

One of my favorites (thumbs u and one of the first Iron Maiden songs I learned to play on the Bass. Live in concert this one is ALWAYS amazing. I've seen Maiden 6 times and they have played HBTN every time. Some may disagree but they have remained consistent. Although far from their hey day their recent efforts are far from lackluster.

Number of the Beast for me. It has their best anthem of all too (at least my favorite Maiden song), "Hallowed be thy Name".

One of my favorites (thumbs u and one of the first Iron Maiden songs I learned to play on the Bass. Live in concert this one is ALWAYS amazing. I've seen Maiden 6 times and they have played HBTN every time. Some may disagree but they have remained consistent. Although far from their hey day their recent efforts are far from lackluster.

I saw them in 84, killer concert, even if Twisted Sister opened for them (:. Love me some Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

i just worked 11 hours and im being lazy and dont want to look through the entire thread, anything up my alley Mark?

Yep plenty - especially the update on page 17 which condenses everything into a list and breaks it down page by page so you don't have to go through all the pages. And yeah, there are 2 real nice WBNs for you among other things.