• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25-30% Off EVERYTHING! BA Horror! X-Men,Thor,ASM,Avengers,Adams,Starlin

353 posts in this topic

Marvel Team-Up #3 VF+ 8.5

As glossy and clean as it looks. There is a NCB bend that runs about 2.5" in the upper RFC. Right next to the bottom of the bend is a tiny spot of edge wear. The rest of the book is outstanding. For those who are wondering I'm pretty sure the bend presses out quite nicely.

(OSPG $59.00) $30.00

mtu3.jpg

A moment of silence for Gene Colan (worship)

OK.

Doctor Strange #175 7.0/7.5

Colors and gloss are just amazing here! Nice looking copy with minor edge, corner and spine wear. Nothing major that stands out and still maintains great eye appeal IMO.

Right about when Gene was hitting his stride. Between the Doctor and his TOD run he was at his most fluid and surreal and it was never looking better than his late 60s run here.

$14.00

dr175.jpg

Luke Cage, Hero For Hire #1 7.5/8.0

(OSPG $66.75-$78.00) $45.00

luke1.jpg

:takeit:

Heath I'm confused why are you buying this when there are still Daredevils in the thread. Nice thread Mark

Figured I would experiment a little...for too long have I been chained to old hornhead...while I love the stories :wishluck: , respect the character :eyeroll: , and find his rogue's gallery fascinating :doh: I figure a little change would be a good thing (thumbs u

Luke Cage, Hero For Hire #1 7.5/8.0

(OSPG $66.75-$78.00) $45.00

:takeit:

Heath I'm confused why are you buying this when there are still Daredevils in the thread. Nice thread Mark

Thanks Joe! Nice to see there really are people out there! How're things?