• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25-30% Off EVERYTHING! BA Horror! X-Men,Thor,ASM,Avengers,Adams,Starlin

353 posts in this topic

Just trolling around bought season tickets to Disney Land and proof no big books purchase for a little while :ohnoez:

I want to go to Disneyland! I have to sell a book first tho...

You did sell one at least :whistle: (yeah I know the funds from that would be lucky to buy you a bottled water and a hot dog at Disney)

I do still remain on a Daredevil strike though! :sumo:

Just trolling around bought season tickets to Disney Land and proof no big books purchase for a little while :ohnoez:

I want to go to Disneyland! I have to sell a book first tho...

You did sell one at least :whistle: (yeah I know the funds from that would be lucky to buy you a bottled water and a hot dog at Disney)

I do still remain on a Daredevil strike though! :sumo:

Yes you did! How rude of me. Thanks! And if you're on a DD strike would now be the time to see if you have a #160?

Captain Marvel #26 NM- 9.2

Tight, glossy & clean! It's got distributor ink, a bad wrap and the centering leaves a little to be desired but hey, technically and structurally a solid NM- and very close a 9.4.

Starlin art, Thanos app,

(OSPG $65.00) $25.00

capm26.jpg