• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25-30% Off EVERYTHING! BA Horror! X-Men,Thor,ASM,Avengers,Adams,Starlin

353 posts in this topic

:news: Aug 18, 7:30pm: EVERYTHING is now 25% off except Thors - they are now 30% off!! I just placed an updated list of what is left on the last page as well to make your hectic Sunday that much easier (thumbs u I only have your best interests at heart. Thanks for lookin' :news:

Greetings! :hi: I have a couple books for sale! Mostly Marvel but a few DC books too - Adams art or BA Horror.

As always, this guy :takeit: rules all! No exceptions.

USA: 1-2 books ship First Class in a box for $4.50 - Tracking Included. 3 books and up will ship boxed Priority Mail or Media Mail - your choice.

I Worldwide - anywhere! First Class Air Mail for packages up to 4 pounds and Global Priority for anything over that. Shipping to Canada is $5.50 for 1-3 books and $6.50 for 3-5 - First Class Air Mail

Please let me know if you have any questions, would like to see some larger scans or to make me an offer.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If for any reason there is an issue I'll make it good - No BS

Thanks for looking! (thumbs u