• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Bugaboo does when he is alone!

31 posts in this topic

As rickdogg is currently in the pound due to his coin trolling, it afford him some opportunity to see some of the questionable posts that mainly (OK, only) comic members have said in the past. Of course, I can't repost those specific posts but he did identify a thread that Bug started while in the penalty box. Now, you can understand his madness! wink.gif

Bug’s plea

Post #1- Arch?.........the penalty box?...........NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Man....I didn't even think this place really existed. I just thought you got banned for a set length of time and that was what they were talking about. Ok, now I'm singing this part (Nobody knows......the trouble I've seen......Nobody knows.......my sorrow).

First of all, I didn't get involved in the Flame Wa..........wait a second.....ok....that I did.

But, I never masked any profani.....Ok......hold on.......I did that too.

But I know I NEVER used the word Moro..........????......wait.......I did that as well.

Ok....Ok.....I'm guilty. I'll watch my step from now on......I'll run the straight and narrow........and I'll even buy my probation officer some flowers.

Just LET ME OUTA HERE ! ! !..........please?

Post #2-Uhhh......Arch....heh heh.......you there?

C'mon........at least give me some bread and water while I'm in here.

Post #3- If you don't watch it Bug.....you're gonna start talking to yourself.

Post #4- No I won't.......I've never talked to myself a day in my life......and I'm not gonna start now.

Post #5- Well.....that may be true.....but people tend to do strange and crazy things when stuck in the penalty box.

I heard Bug was in solitary confinement while in the CGC slammer. Hence, the incoherent ramblings of a madman... rollingeyes.gif The positive aspect of being in solitary confinement is that you are no one'sperson_without_enough_empathy.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

Damn! I'm on this frikkin' thing 'til the wee hours on Friday night, then I'm monitoring the boards periodically on Saturday. Decide it's a slow weekend, so I don't check on Sunday. Now my Dawg, Bug, and Ariach are all in the box. Son of a.....! Maybe one day, I'll get to visit the box. frown.gif

Chris

As rickdogg is currently in the pound due to his coin trolling, it afford him some opportunity to see some of the questionable posts that mainly (OK, only) comic members have said in the past. Of course, I can't repost those specific posts but he did identify a thread that Bug started while in the penalty box. Now, you can understand his madness!

Damn you Ricky and Greg............that post was supposed to be confidential between me and my Psychiatrist. mad.gif

And I hope Arch is satisfied..........I went into the "box" with nothing on my record except for the occasionally punking of some coin boys.

Now.....since I've been out.....I've robbed two liquor stores.......punched an old lady......and sodomized greggy repeatedly while forceing him to cry and call me "Butch the wonder horse". smirk.gif

Ohhhhh........the sweet taste of freedom. laugh.gif