• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOHN TOTLEBEN signature series op

279 posts in this topic

When should we expect the rest of our books to come back from CGC?

If you didn't fast-track your books, I'd say somewhere in the middle of January.

Maybe a little before then. The books show as "received" by CGC on November 18. Right now the turnaround for moderns is 6-7 weeks.

:whee:

If you didn't fast-track your books, I'd say somewhere in the middle of January.

Maybe a little before then. The books show as "received" by CGC on November 18. Right now the turnaround for moderns is 6-7 weeks.

They were grading Oct 31st as of this morning. With the Holidays I'd also guess middle of January if not later given the 2 week lead time from grading until encapsulation.

:whee:

Which book did you send in?

!I, for one, am VERY excited to see how everyone made out on their books.

John has been an absolute DREAM to work with, talk to, and he even recommended an herbal over the counter for severe headaches (this was in a long conversation about his own migraines due to his eye sight) that has now all but cured my wife of her own life-long migraine issues.

And we're talking about a potential sketch op after he moves in April.

I know they won't be cheap, but it's on the table for us to pick up again next year after he moves in the spring

I would also be interested in the herbal remedy, my wife gets them often and is on prescribed medication. Please let me know Rich,

Brad :)

All these herbal headache remedy requests sounds like a bunch of married dudes making a play for more nookie.

Lord knows I don't need the action, my wife is a voracious pirate hooker hunting for "booty" :insane: . I'm just looking for a way to get some sleep! (thumbs u

!I, for one, am VERY excited to see how everyone made out on their books.

John has been an absolute DREAM to work with, talk to, and he even recommended an herbal over the counter for severe headaches (this was in a long conversation about his own migraines due to his eye sight) that has now all but cured my wife of her own life-long migraine issues.

And we're talking about a potential sketch op after he moves in April.

I know they won't be cheap, but it's on the table for us to pick up again next year after he moves in the spring

I would also be interested in the herbal remedy, my wife gets them often and is on prescribed medication. Please let me know Rich,

Brad :)

From John's email---

Here's the specs for the Feverfew herb I mentioned -- Nature's Way Feverfew (capsules) 380mg/180 caps. I order mine here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009ETA7G. Other brands probably work just as well, but that's what I've been using. You can also find it at any place that sells herbal products -- it's fairly easy to come by. Have your wife give it a try -- like I said, it doesn't cure migraines completely but it definitely helps with knocking down the frequency and severity of the attacks!