• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your TOP 3 CGC SS Books

69 posts in this topic

New to the Boards, always loved this book growing up but this is my number 1: :grin:

IS-1.jpg[/img]

Number 2, I can't pass up a great McFarlane book or signing (thanks DWC) (thumbs u :

CHROM-300.jpg

And Number 3, one of my favorite X-Men covers: :headbang:

X-MEN-102.jpg

Here are my top 2. I'm still thinking about the third. I got both of these as a 9.8 blue label and sent them in to get signed. I did a walk through with CGC and worried every day until I got them back. Thankfully, they maintained their 9.8 grades. Thank you NYComics and Andrew Cretella for prepping them carefully.

scan0002-1.jpg

Conan.jpg

Here are my top 2. I'm still thinking about the third. I got both of these as a 9.8 blue label and sent them in to get signed. I did a walk through with CGC and worried every day until I got them back. Thankfully, they maintained their 9.8 grades. Thank you NYComics and Andrew Cretella for prepping them carefully.

scan0002-1.jpg

Conan.jpg

[font:Book Antiqua]Amazing... I am Jealous.[/font]

:golfclap:

Nice IM! :applause: