• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ToS #96

15 posts in this topic

purple 8.5? apparent trim starting halfway down the front cover. could just be a factory miscut. looks weird tho.

At least he's got a back cover scan. lol

i grades what i sees. :P not like the grading police are coming to get me if miss something on a back cover i wasn't shown.

8.5 and there is no trimming from what I see

no trimming? get a piece of paper/ruler and hold it up to your screen. starting somewhere around the "reborn" the cover gets skinnier. the paper sticking out at the top and not at the bottom is a clue too, but looking at just the cover alone you can see that it's wider at the top than the bottom.

8.5 and there is no trimming from what I see

no trimming? get a piece of paper/ruler and hold it up to your screen. starting somewhere around the "reborn" the cover gets skinnier. the paper sticking out at the top and not at the bottom is a clue too, but looking at just the cover alone you can see that it's wider at the top than the bottom.

Couldn't it be a bindery defect? I don't think it is trimming, at least from the inside color of the FC. It seems that it has been cut with a dull cutting blade.

However the cover is indeed around 2 mm. wider at the top. The first time actually, that I'm at it with a ruler; many other comics also have a difference of 1 or 2 mm between the top and the bottom.

The fact that paper is sticking out at the top IMO has to do with the fact that upper staple is missing.

Just as an aside, I have to confess, there's something about your screen name that makes me not want to click on your threads.

I have no idea why...

That is because you don't know the history to this name......Do you have the time to go through a thread of 45 pages?

Furthermore marvelcollector2 seemed a bit dull!

Just as an aside, I have to confess, there's something about your screen name that makes me not want to click on your threads.

I have no idea why...

That is because you don't know the history to this name......Do you have the time to go through a thread of 45 pages?

Furthermore marvelcollector2 seemed a bit dull!

lol