• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS Sketches: McGuinness, Starlin, Mignola

29 posts in this topic

First off is a pair of Mignola sketches. For those who don't know, Mike Mignola doesn't sketch very often except for his pre-done show pieces. I'd like to keep these together as they make a nice set, but feel free to send an offer if you'd like them split up.

Liz Sherman:

X-Men1-MignolaLizSherman.jpg

Lobster Johnson:

X-men1-MignolaLobsterJohnson.jpg

$225 for the pair

Let me go see if I can poop some money out. hm

Thanks for the purchases, guys!

Doug, send me a PM when you get off the John and we'll see if we can work something out. (thumbs u

First off is a pair of Mignola sketches. For those who don't know, Mike Mignola doesn't sketch very often except for his pre-done show pieces. I'd like to keep these together as they make a nice set, but feel free to send an offer if you'd like them split up.

Liz Sherman:

Lobster Johnson:

$225 for the pair

You know what? I'd probably buy these if they weren't on X-MEN comics... :pullhair:

I hope you guys work out a deal! (thumbs u

Liz Sherman:

Lobster Johnson:

$225 for the pair

You know what? I'd probably buy these if they weren't on X-MEN comics... :pullhair:

I hope you guys work out a deal! (thumbs u

That's the whole conundrum with non-marvel sketches. The other companies don't have great blanks, people around here value non-graded sketches about as highly as a punch in the face, and backerboard sketches haven't caught on the way sketch covers have. What to do? (shrug)