• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone taking subs for NYCC?

32 posts in this topic

Gonna get some Claremont sigs, Sarah? :popcorn:
Yes,but just one book sign by Claremont(I can only get 6 books sign & graded at NYCC lol )

I'm getting 5 Marvel books and 1 DC book sign.

I'm mainly getting Peter David,Jim Lee,Andy Kubert,and Mike Mignola to sign my Wolverine & X-Men books.

I'm getting my Blackest Night #5 sketch cover sign by Geoff Johns & Ivan Reis.

The only book I want Claremont to sign is X-Men #1 (1991) collector's edition

DWC will be.

I just saw the updated guest list...........Wait for it...............Frank Miller!!!!!

Ok Chandler, are you taking up the challenge??? Just to get a head start, I'm packing up my first born along with a couple of books.

DWC will be.

I just saw the updated guest list...........Wait for it...............Frank Miller!!!!!

Ok Chandler, are you taking up the challenge??? Just to get a head start, I'm packing up my first born along with a couple of books.

Joseph is this you?? If so first born will work. Sharon says she doesn't remember you stoping by the booth in SDCC?

DWC will be.

Joseph is this you?? If so first born will work. Sharon says she doesn't remember you stoping by the booth in SDCC?

It's me. I came by on Thursday. I was only there for the day. I picked up the Sandman #1

Look guys, I doubt anyone will take a large amount of subs for Frank Miller here's why:

1. He will probably just allow one or two books to be signed per person.

2. There will probably be a line about as long as the Manhattan bridge.

3. EVERYONE wants Frank Miller, even the dealers and guys that are attending the show, so taking subs for his sig will be really tough.

4. Did I mention that it will probably be limited to one or two books per person?

5. If someone DOES promise to get a sig, prepare to pay ALOT of money just to obtain that sig.

6. Oh and I forgot, unless you got through a third party tier (Who ever IS facilitating the show) don't expect to have someone wait in line with you to witness the books. If it takes two to three hours might as well move on.