• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROLY POLY 14 SOLD!!!

11 posts in this topic

I agree Captain.....an awesome price...if the damn economy wasn't so bad I would have held out longer. I don't know about anyone else's experiences, but in terms of things selling--ebay, etc, this is the absolute worse I have see since I started back in this hobby. Even guitars and music equipment are not selling well. Not to be the bearer of bad news, but I fear far more worse things are upon the horizon. What we need are some space brothers to arrive in a huge mother ship to promise peace and stability....wait--im getting ahead of myself here....anyhow...the decapitation covers were fun while they lasted. Time to move on. Maybe castration covers next??

I agree Captain.....an awesome price...if the damn economy wasn't so bad I would have held out longer. I don't know about anyone else's experiences, but in terms of things selling--ebay, etc, this is the absolute worse I have see since I started back in this hobby. Even guitars and music equipment are not selling well. Not to be the bearer of bad news, but I fear far more worse things are upon the horizon. What we need are some space brothers to arrive in a huge mother ship to promise peace and stability....wait--im getting ahead of myself here....anyhow...the decapitation covers were fun while they lasted. Time to move on. Maybe castration covers next??

Jay.........business at shows has actually turned up this year(at least for me?)

Doesn't surprise me about ebay..........it does seem to be a buyers market there.

Not like it hasn't always been though, to some degree.