• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade My Superman #233 !! Thanx

44 posts in this topic

Who is the seller? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hopefully his prices at this year's WonderCon won't be quite as insane as they were at last year's show... 3x guide for everything, slabbed or otherwise? Come on...some of the stuff was nice enough to warrant significant premiums, but not all of it, IMO...and especially not raw. Maybe he was just being lazy and didn't want to actually go through and price each book?

Or is it a trend with dealers when they find a nice "potential pedigree" to go to a few shows and ask 3-4x for raw, get a few nibbles and then drop the prices somewhat for SD Con ?

hey guess what? I was just scanning PGCMint's site and see that he has sold the 9.4 Boston copy for $500...

Sooo, did the Boston collection have multiples? If so, how many? His is definitely a different copy than yours... What does Beschara say?

hey guess what? I was just scanning PGCMint's site and see that he has sold the 9.4 Boston copy for $500...

Sooo, did the Boston collection have multiples? If so, how many? His is definitely a different copy than yours... What does Beschara say?

Belcharra told me a few years ago stating that the original owner bought at least 5 copies of each book from 1965 onwards. There are instances in which there are even more copies.