• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Anyone ever bought from "The Cargo Hold" on Ebay?

73 posts in this topic

No offense, dude, but please don't ever buy anything from me.

Not that you'd be disappointed, but given the disposition you project on the boards, I'll just stop this problem before it happens.

Have a nice day. :foryou:

I've made three purchases for comics and I've commissioned three different artists on this forum without a single complaint, nor have I ever had a complaint from anyone on Ebay. Oh, and I've done business Joey.

But that's fine, I'm very happy not buying anything from you. :)

The fact that you bought something from a seller with almost 43,000 feedback (100% mind you), and are crying because your media mail package isn't there after 5 days.

This just screams uptight tool to me.

Perhaps you should have used that $15 bucks on a hooker to help take the edge off of your problems.

Not that you'd be disappointed, but given the disposition you project on the boards, I'll just stop this problem before it happens.

I've made three purchases for comics and I've commissioned three different artists on this forum without a single complaint, nor have I ever had a complaint from anyone on Ebay. Oh, and I've done business Joey.

The fact that you bought something from a seller with almost 43,000 feedback (100% mind you), and are crying because your media mail package isn't there after 5 days.

Perhaps you should have used that $15 bucks on a hooker to help take the edge off of your problems.

Nowhere in the OP did I complain I didn't receive it yet. I was concerned that five days later USPS shows no scans and no activity, which made me think there may have been an inadvertent mix up of some kind.

But why are you still talking to me? You made it clear you don't want me to buy from you. And being that I don't like spending my money with as*holes we're both content, right?

I purchased two copies of The Vault on August 7th.

On August 8th they marked it "shipped" and inserted a tracking number.

Still today when I track it on the USPS site it reads:

Your Item's Status

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 10, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

On August 11th I sent them a PM through Ebay asking if they can confirm that it was dropped off and/or picked up by USPS, since they're still not showing any tracking information.

Two days later they still haven't responded. Thoughts or suggestions?

Relax...it will get there in time. 2-12 business days is about a three week calendar period.

If you can't be patient for something as simple as an ebay purchase, how can people trust you on the boards?

restating the obvious :tonofbricks:

I purchased two copies of The Vault on August 7th.

On August 8th they marked it "shipped" and inserted a tracking number.

Still today when I track it on the USPS site it reads:

Your Item's Status

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 10, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

On August 11th I sent them a PM through Ebay asking if they can confirm that it was dropped off and/or picked up by USPS, since they're still not showing any tracking information.

Two days later they still haven't responded. Thoughts or suggestions?

Relax...it will get there in time. 2-12 business days is about a three week calendar period.

If you can't be patient for something as simple as an ebay purchase, how can people trust you on the boards?

restating the obvious :tonofbricks:

Can you copy and paste anywhere I've stated the issue is I haven't received it yet? And when you can't, would you mind dropping bricks on your own head?

Did you really quote your own post just to say that?

Nowhere in the OP did I complain I didn't receive it yet. I was concerned that five days later USPS shows no scans and no activity, which made me think there may have been an inadvertent mix up of some kind.

But why are you still talking to me? You made it clear you don't want me to buy from you. And being that I don't like spending my money with as*holes we're both content, right?

[/NEW TOPIC: "USPS Tracking"]

[/post: "Hi, guys. Have you ever had trouble with the online tracking when using USPS? I bought a book on eBay and received shipment notice five days ago.

I've tried to use the tracking but the USPS website shows no record of it. It's shipping via Media Mail, so even though it might not get to my house for another 25 days, I still would like to check on it from time to time so I can see what city it's in, just because I'm a bit of a spaz. Have any of you guys had the same problem with the USPS tracking?

Thanks in advance.

xoxo USArmyPartypooper"

[/END POST]

Try that next time. (thumbs u

[/post: "Hi, guys. Have you ever had trouble with the online tracking when using USPS? I bought a book on eBay and received shipment notice five days ago.

I've tried to use the tracking but the USPS website shows no record of it. It's shipping via Media Mail, so even though it might not get to my house for another 25 days, I still would like to check on it from time to time so I can see what city it's in, just because I'm a bit of a spaz. Have any of you guys had the same problem with the USPS tracking?

Thanks in advance.

xoxo USArmyPartypooper"

[/END POST]

Yes, because the only reason someone would want to periodically track the package is because they're a "spaz."

You never did explain why you're still talking. You don't like selling things to people you think are a "spaz" and I don't like giving my money to pr icks. We're on the same page, are we not?

Thanks in advance.

xoxo USArmyPartypooper"

[/END POST]

Yes, because the only reason someone would want to periodically track the package is because they're a "spaz."

You never did explain why you're still talking. You don't like selling things to people you think are a "spaz" and I don't like giving my money to pr icks. We're on the same page, are we not?

I'm not stalking. I'm providing a community service.

I'm trying to find a thread in Comics General that you didn't start, but I'm having a little trouble.

Thanks in advance.

xoxo USArmyPartypooper"

[/END POST]

I'm trying to find a thread in Comics General that you didn't start, but I'm having a little trouble.

I didn't say "stalking" I said talking. You seem to be having problems with reading.

As far as providing a community service I'm sure others are smart enough to get with the 7 other board members who I've actually bought stuff from than some as*hole who's trying to win a measuring contest.

I can feel the love! :luhv:

meh... Just another troll.

Since you seem to be on a comprehension tirade, perhaps you should go back and actually READ my first post in this thread. I clearly said "No offense," but you have since called me several ugly names. You really shouldn't fly off the handle like that.

You owe me an apology.

Since you seem to be on a comprehension tirade, perhaps you should go back and actually READ my first post in this thread. I clearly said "No offense," but you have since called me several ugly names. You really shouldn't fly off the handle like that.

You owe me an apology.

I owe you an apology? That's rich.

Yes, because saying "no offense" completely negates any azzholish thing you ever say. That's me saying to my company commander, "Sir, with all due respect go fawk yourself." It's OK because I said 'with all due respect.'

You flatout stated you were trying to do a "service" to the community by discouraging others from accepting purchases from me.

Sorry, but you were being an azzhole and I have zero compunction about calling a spade a spade.

Don't even try to whip out the victim card here.

You owe me an apology.

Yes, because saying "no offense" completely negates any azzholish thing you ever say. That's me saying to my company commander, "Sir, with all due respect go fawk yourself." It's OK because I said 'with all due respect.'

You flatout stated you were trying to do a "service" to the community by discouraging others from accepting purchases from me.

Sorry, but you were being an azzhole and I have zero compunction about calling a spade a spade.

Once again your assumptions fail you. I was referring to the community service of creating a topic, and making a post, with more forethought as the template I so gladly typed out for you.

My service was to you. Not to anyone else.

I couldn't give a flying mess who sells comics to you. Why do I care? They can sell to who they want to sell to.

Creating a topic such as...oh, I don't know..."Has Anyone ever bought from "The Cargo Hold" on Ebay?" perhaps creates the false sense that you are unhappy with a seller with 30k positive transactions just because your three dollar comic hasn't arrived in 5 days via Media Mail.

Perhaps it was my fault that I misunderstood you. Perhaps it was everyone else's fault that read this thread because it OBVIOUSLY wasn't just me that had trouble reading your mind.

Perhaps you would do yourself a favor by listening to what I was trying to tell you, because you obviously are having a hard time of communicating what's rattling around in that noggin of yours using the English language.

That's the end of my community service. You've been served.

That said, I have yet to call you a name, and you still owe me an apology. I'll take it here, or via PM if you feel the need to try to save yourself for the next contest.

You owe me an apology.

Once again your assumptions fail you. I was referring to the community service of creating a topic, and making a post, with more forethought as the template I so gladly typed out for you.

My service was to you. Not to anyone else.

I couldn't give a flying mess who sells comics to you. Why do I care? They can sell to who they want to sell to.

Creating a topic such as...oh, I don't know..."Has Anyone ever bought from "The Cargo Hold" on Ebay?" perhaps creates the false sense that you are unhappy with a seller with 30k positive transactions just because your three dollar comic hasn't arrived in 5 days via Media Mail.

Perhaps it was my fault that I misunderstood you. Perhaps it was everyone else's fault that read this thread because it OBVIOUSLY wasn't just me that had trouble reading your mind.

Perhaps you would do yourself a favor by listening to what I was trying to tell you, because you obviously are having a hard time of communicating what's rattling around in that noggin of yours using the English language.

That's the end of my community service. You've been served.

That said, I have yet to call you a name, and you still owe me an apology. I'll take it here, or via PM if you feel the need to try to save yourself for the next contest.

The reason I asked if anyone ever bought from them was in case they have a unique method of shipping that makes it so no tracking information is provided.

No, you are not the only one who misunderstood which is why I clarified. Once I clarified, that should have been the end of it. But no, you had to continue to escalate it regardless of the clarification.

Not withstanding the fact that you called me a "crybaby" and a "spaz", you don't even have to call someone a name in order to say something as*holish or even to be an as*hole.

So DiceX, from the bottom of my heart, you. are. an. as*hole.

Thanks in advance.

xoxo USArmyPartypooper"

[/END POST]

I didn't say "stalking" I said talking. You seem to be having problems with reading.

As far as providing a community service I'm sure others are smart enough to get with the 7 other board members who I've actually bought stuff from than some as*hole who's trying to win a measuring contest.

dude you need to relax a bit, we poke fun at each other all the time. So don't take it so personal.