• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AUCTION! FINAL RESULTS POSTED ON PG 14! TAKE A LOOK!

135 posts in this topic

Ok, I'm bored so I thought maybe I'd have a little fun with a quick mini auction. Bids start at $1 and much increase in .50 cent increments up to $10, $1 increments up to $25 And $5 increments for anything beyond $50. Winning bidders pay postage; we'll go with media mail to keep it cheap. I'll keep throwing up books all through the day so you'll want to keep looking! (teaser emoticon here) :baiting: Last bid before 12 midnight (message board time stamp) is the final bid. Payment by PayPal, check or money order. I'll be throwing up all kinds of stuff, gold, silver, whatever I can dig up.

1st up is Peter Parker #27 featuring the first Miller Daredevil artwork. Back cover is crinkled; otherwise book would present around 8.5. Call it a VG/F with OW pages. Buy NOW for $20

pp27.jpg

pp27bc.jpg

:hi: Looks like fun :cloud9: You may want to place Buy it Now prices on each book (I know it is silly, but you can just make them $1000 each). My understanding is that mods don't allow straight auctions without some sort of option to just throw out the :takeit: sign.