• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monday Madness!

294 posts in this topic

I predict Peter is NOT getting a strike (thumbs u

Peters one of the coolest, nicest and most generous boardies that I've met in my time here :foryou:

If only he was funny!

Don't need to be..they are enough boardies who are...

Peters one of the coolest, nicest and most generous boardies that I've met in my time here :foryou:

If only he was funny!

If only he was shilly you mean???

If only he was funny!

He'd be funnier if I wasn't a shill?

Could someone please explain the concept of a shill ? I know what it means when referring to bidding, does it have something to do with multiple accounts ?

Why would anyone need/have multiple accounts here ? What point is there ?

If only he was funny!

Could someone please explain the concept of a shill ? I know what it means when referring to bidding, but what does it mean here ?

A user that has more than one account, or a user that has been banned and makes a new account with a different name.

If only he was funny!

Could someone please explain the concept of a shill ? I know what it means when referring to bidding, but what does it mean here ?

A previously banned forum member coming back under a different Id. Also, a few existing board members create shill accounts to comment on something that they wouldn't feel comfortable doing with their regular acccount.

Is Alabama a nice state to visit? Elvis mentions it in a few of his songs...

Ask Snake Eyes.

I am extraordinarily biased as a New Yorker. (shrug)

Last time I was thinking of visiting NY, sept 11 came along :(

Go in October (shrug)

Was tough to book flights until a few months later...by then the opportunity no longer arose

I gotta admit i had some fun over a weekend on saltwaterfish.com a few years ago with a shill account after i found out that the "mods" dont have the power to ban people over the weekend, only admin could do it on Mondays :devil:

You think shills are bad here?!? In saltwater fish/coral forums, they are REALLY brutal!

I think Peter will get a strike or a PM from the Mods explaining he should back off in the future.

Mods don't care how "cool" or "alright" you are. If you screw up, they let you know.

I think the whole frikkin thread was a train wreck, and it resorted to a bunch of children throwing tantrums while kickiing and screaming on the floor.

And like childrens tantrums. There will be time outs.