• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little BLAM-BLAM-WHAM to brighten up your afternoon. That's right - war comics

76 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Tidying up my books, and pulling some doubles and other items for a little sale. A real mixed bag, but good stuff all over, I promise.

All sales guaranteed, and I'll quote at-cost shipping once the sale is over.

:takeit: rules, as always.

Kicking off in a few minutes with a couple of dandies...

Our Army at War #218

CGC 9.4 Offwhite/White pages. Oakland pedigree. This is one of THE classic war books of the bronze age. Tied for top census, this is an old label 9.4 – might be worthy of a resub. First USS Stevns story by Sam Glanzman, and some killer art by Russ Heath on the. This is one of the nicest copies out there. $225

Forgive the shots... won't fit on my scanner!

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

:hi:

Question about at cost shipping. WIth you located in the North Pole, what nation's post office might the parcels be coming out of? hm

Sorry about that! Shipping is from Toronto, Ontario Canada.

Thanks!

Shep

:hi:

Question about at cost shipping. WIth you located in the North Pole, what nation's post office might the parcels be coming out of? hm

Sorry about that! Shipping is from Toronto, Ontario Canada.

Thanks!

Shep

No problem...giving the old hm to the OAaW 91 and figured I would let shipping make the decision for me :ohnoez:

Our Army at War #245

9.2 copy. This is one of the toughest bronze age war books out there, and it took me many, many years to upgrade off of this copy. It has the slightest finger bend at the top edge that could probably be pressed out to get this into 9.4 territory. Offwhite pages. $45 SOLD!

oaaw245-1.jpg

Our Army at War #41

VG- Very tough book to find in any condition. Chew along top edge of cover and first few pages. Amazing Grandenetti cover, plus early DC war art by Mort Drucker and Ric Estrada $10.00 SOLD!

oaaw41.jpg