• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little BLAM-BLAM-WHAM to brighten up your afternoon. That's right - war comics

76 posts in this topic

Our Army at War #74

VG Tough black cover. Small chip out of bottom right corner of cover. Colour scrape halfway up right side of front cover. Really nice off-white pages. $10.00

oaaw76-1.jpg

:takeit:

Think I had already taken this plus the OAAW 41 and the AAMOW 76

Our Army at War #74

VG Tough black cover. Small chip out of bottom right corner of cover. Colour scrape halfway up right side of front cover. Really nice off-white pages. $10.00

oaaw76-1.jpg

Think I had already taken this plus the OAAW 41

Exactly right, sir! And thanks for the purchase.

Totals out tomorrow to everyone. I'll probably have another sale later this week, so stay tuned.

Shep

Our Army at War #245

9.2 copy. This is one of the toughest bronze age war books out there, and it took me many, many years to upgrade off of this copy. It has the slightest finger bend at the top edge that could probably be pressed out to get this into 9.4 territory. Offwhite pages. $45

oaaw245-1.jpg

Our Army at War #74

oaaw76-1.jpg

Think I had already taken this plus the OAAW 41 and the AAMOW 76

Yes you do sir (thumbs u

Great pick ups!

Thanks for all the purchases, and making this thread a sucess so far!

I'll be listing more books later this week - a bit more of a focus on bronze age, but there will be some silver age in there too. I'll try and drum up some dino action.

Cheers fellas!

Shep