• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little BLAM-BLAM-WHAM to brighten up your afternoon. That's right - war comics

76 posts in this topic

America at War

NM Fireside Trade Paper back – a great compendium of DC war comics from the golden age to the bronze age. Tough to find in condition as nice as this. $45

IMG_0530.jpg

:takeit:

:frustrated:

Hey all,

Tidying up my books, and pulling some doubles and other items for a little sale. A real mixed bag, but good stuff all over, I promise.

All sales guaranteed, and I'll quote at-cost shipping once the sale is over.

:takeit: rules, as always.

Kicking off in a few minutes with a couple of dandies...

Argggh!! :frustrated: Where was my PM? :frustrated:

New York Times Magazine, 1971

FN+ Feature article on the ‘new wave’ of comics, with an emphasis on DC’s new direction. Tough to find in any shape. $25

IMG_0532.jpg

Okay, I'll bite. (thumbs u

America at War

NM Fireside Trade Paper back – a great compendium of DC war comics from the golden age to the bronze age. Tough to find in condition as nice as this. $45

IMG_0530.jpg

:frustrated:

So how's your trooper collection going? I'm 90% complete I think.

FN+ Feature article on the ‘new wave’ of comics, with an emphasis on DC’s new direction. Tough to find in any shape. $25

IMG_0532.jpg

Thanks Andy. Sorry about the no PM thing... sort of did this on the spur of the moment.

More books will coming later this week or into next - I'll give plenty of heads up to all!

B

IMG_0532.jpg

Thanks Andy. Sorry about the no PM thing... sort of did this on the spur of the moment.

More books will coming later this week or into next - I'll give plenty of heads up to all!

B

take note people, a rare "B" signing. :o

Our Army at War #91

CGC 5.5 Cream-Offwhite pages. First full-length Sgt. Rock tale. Great issue, tough to find in nice shape. $90 SOLD!

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! :frustrated: